Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Book: The Dragonfly Effect by Jennifer Aaker and Andy Smith

Next on my reading list is a new book by marketing professor Jennifer Aaker and Andy Smith, The Dragonfly Effect.

This book offers readers how to use social media in order to unleash unprecedented results for the benefit of society! My new year's resolution is to learn how to use blogging and tweeting as a way to practice writing more for enjoyment and self-expression, feeling that I don't feel when in my academic writing. But any form of writing must improve all forms of expression, so my thinking is that in this way social media is helping me to stretch my abilities and talents to a new level.

I'm really looking forward to reading The Dragonfly Effect! It is an important book that could offer some real practical tactics to exploiting this wonderful new medium of social media!

No comments: